Since 1967 Jens Construction Corp. has provided its Wisconsin clients with the proven, personal service of a family-owned construction and general contracting business. Current President Dan Schneider and Vice President Brian Ertman carry on the tradition of founder Eugene Jens, maintaining Eugene's business principles of independence, flexibility, and a commitment to fully satisfied customers while embracing today's technology and construction best-practices.
Jens Construction Corp.'s success over the last five decades can be directly linked to our satisfied, repeat clients in Wisconsin, and the referrals they provide.
We build long-term relationships with clients who know that they can count on our quality workmanship, honesty, and integrity.
We have long embraced project partnering -- a team-based approach that partners building owners, architects and engineers, and contractors to provide the most efficient and effective construction process.
Jens Construction Corp. and its employees proudly support the following industry, community and charitable organizations:
- Associated General Contractors
- American Concrete Institute
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Boy Scouts of America
- Plant and Facility Maintenance Association
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Wisconsin Healthcare Engineering Association
- Wisconsin Medical Group Management Association
- NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like more specific information on Jens Construction, or have a facilities challenge or need that we can help you overcome, please contact us.
N26W23314 Paul Rd., Pewaukee WI 53072
For general questions and information please submit the form below.